The metal feet on the Nomad Dot modules is very rough on the floor, so i designed these tiny protectors to save my new floor. They snap right on, no need for adhesion. The bottom is flat with a 14x4mm surface if you want felt pads too. Download files from Thingiverse here .
The original printhead for the Velleman Vertex K8400 3D printer is simply not a good design. I have upgraded problematic parts of the 3d printer by re-designing the printhead and changing belts and pulleys. This article describes why and how i performed this upgrade. Problem 1: The ‘PEEK isolator’. This is a plastic heat sink, […]
I’m currently trying to turn an old paper-shredder into a plastic-shredder to complete my mini recycling facility. I dissected the Fellowes90, removed safety-features, LEDS and kept only the engine, blades and controlboard. This is how it looks.
Designed as a modern interpretation of the old shop-signage, to hang in Nansensgade in Copenhagen. This was cut out of a 10 mm acrylic sheet and engraved on a lasercutter.
I made these 4 pieces for Helsingør Kulturværft. Local landmarks from the city of Helsingør was traced, outlined and lasercut in acrylic. They are currently on display in Helsingør Kulturværft.
As a part of our Bror David project, we created a series of large snowflake ornaments for a Christmas event hosted by Format Agency. Designed to feel cold and reflect the blue light.
As an academic project i designed a new sample-slider for Chemometec next series of Cell-counters. The new design offered higher level of user-friendliness and more solid appearance. Prototypes were 3D printed and tested by Chemometecs engineers. Motion1
A joint venture with fellow classmate Bror Lynge. The goal was to launch any product that we could produce and sell ourselves during the shopping-craze in december. We worked daily on the project for two months, and we were finishing the last packaging in the end of november – just barely making our own deadlines. […]
Robots are the future, so i started building my own. My first project was a 5-joint 9gram-servo engine robot-arm. This consisted of 6 3D printed parts and 4 servoe engines and runs on an Arduino Uno, however the UNO does not have enough power to run two servos at the same time, so they need […]